• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what job is mario best at?

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Carpenter? (Donkey Kong)

Plumber?

Doctor?

(yeah, i didn't knew where else to make this topic)

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
he is worst at fixing "leaks" like that brawl one and the "zelda valley of the flood" interview (fake)

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
First off :laugh:

I would say plumber, but since Docs an option ima go with that. He got rid of them viruses. And he throws pills. What more could you possibly ask for :p

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
Nah, his job is the guy who always saves the princess because everyone else is too lazy to do it (Luigi's too scared). He just is a doctor/plumber part time now. (He became a plumber so he wouldn't have to be a carpenter anymore.) Just think about it. How much does Mario have to save that princess? Like 100 times already, not counting the times between donkey kong and when he went back in time. How does Peach get caught so much? My theory: her IQ is under 100.

WIN

Smash Cadet
Gynecologist.

Think about it...A doctor? A plumber? Always "going down pipes" to save the princess? That chick's got the Herpes and mario is the only one that can save her.

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
Has anyone played a good amount of Mario's games yet? Seriously. You hardly ever see him fixing pipes or w/e. Last time he did for a full-time job was in a game 20 years ago. And IDK y he's a doctor part time. My theory why Dr. Mario isn't in brawl is they revoked his licence for "undisclosed reasons."...

Top Bottom