• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Is Your Favorite Bayonetta Costume?

What is your favorite Bayonetta costume?

• Default (Bayonetta 2)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Orange (Bayonetta 2)

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Jeanne (Bayonetta 2)

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Blue (Bayonetta 2)

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Classic (Bayonetta 1)

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Green (Bayonetta 1)

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Red (Bayonetta 1)

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

BalloonPhantasm

Smash Rookie
Title. What's your favorite Bayonetta costume? Personally, mine is the classic Bayo 1 costume. You can also optionally state why it's your favorite in a reply.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Either Classic Bayo 1 or Classic Bayo 2
Though I typically just cycle through all of them.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
As of now, I use silver Bayo 2 about 60% of the time, gold Bayo 2 about 40% of the time, and I switch between the others for the last 10%.

I actually prefer her Bayo 1 design, but the colors they chose for the Bayo 1 palettes are boring and uninspired, so I don't use them very much. Pink is probably my favorite of the 3, though.

Since making your own palettes is possible on 3DS (and I think on Wii U too now because of the kernel exploit), I might make some better Bayo 1 palettes for myself. If I do end up making them, I'd make a purple one (because Bayo would look great in purple) and a white and gold one inspired by Jeanne's appearance at the end of the first game. I'll also make sure to post them here/in the social if I ever make them.

edit: the poll is missing blue bayo 1 btw

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
As of now, I use silver Bayo 2 about 60% of the time, gold Bayo 2 about 40% of the time, and I switch between the others for the last 10%.

I actually prefer her Bayo 1 design, but the colors they chose for the Bayo 1 palettes are boring and uninspired, so I don't use them very much. Pink is probably my favorite of the 3, though.

Since making your own palettes is possible on 3DS (and I think on Wii U too now because of the kernel exploit), I might make some better Bayo 1 palettes for myself. If I do end up making them, I'd make a purple one (because Bayo would look great in purple) and a white and gold one inspired by Jeanne's appearance at the end of the first game. I'll also make sure to post them here/in the social if I ever make them.

edit: the poll is missing blue bayo 1 btw
That's a great idea.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The Jeanne palette is a sin and should be removed from the game

It looks like literal trash

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I wouldn't go that far re: Jeanne, but it would be nice if we got a proper alternate costume for her in the next iteration of Smash (assuming Queen Bae makes it back).

Philos-kun

Smash Rookie
Jeanne one looks ridiculous just because it makes Bayo look like an old woman with perfect body lol, tho I like her white Wicked Weaves.

My favorite is the witch with no memory (AKA Classic 1) but I use the green one because is the ugliest, and makes Bayo look like a christmas tree with the combination of green, blue and red colors.

Last edited:

TheColorfulOrca

Smash Apprentice
I used to use the Classic Bayo 1 costume, but I've taken a liking to the Blue Bayo 2 costume (even though it doesn't really look blue). I like them both, but I think that the blue tint all the Bayo 2 costumes get looks better than the red tint all the Bayo 1 costumes get.

Also, on 3ds, the green Bayo 1 costume is so trolly. You can only see the head, so you think that the ribbon color matches the body color. But then you play it, and it's green, and you're like "I didn't pay for this!!"

Jeanne looks pretty bad, but I think that if she had the red tint on her moves instead of the blue tint, it would go better with her outfit. Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Jeanne skin that looked exactly like she did in Bayo 1, including the hair change? That'd be so epic.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Her "blue" Bayo 2 one is silver

This poll isn't very great tbh

I mean, the OP forgot to even put the Bayo 1 blue palette on the poll

Last edited:

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I've been feeling Blue classic bayo. I find default classic too impersonal otherwise i'd use that

Top Bottom