• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the Name of Your Turtle?

Furret24

Smash Master
Inspired by the Duck Hunt thread here, I ask you all a deep, meaningful question.

What did you name your turtle, that appears when you use Back Air? Mine is "Blipp".

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
His name is Desmond: An unemployed architect who's fallen into some hard times. So he participates in Super Smash Bros despite its morally ambiguous background to put food on the table for his wife and three kids.

SPoitter

Interior Crocodile Aligator
My turtle's name is "M. Night Shalamadingdong" because that's what people think when you hit them with such a heinous aerial, it's like genocide on a group of people's minds

Kathuzada

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kathuzada
I always thought the turtle was named Watch and the actual character was named Mr. Game. JK, I named my Turtle after Master Roshi

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
My turtle is the famous Baron Von Hohenstaufen. He's a rich, green, land-owner who decided that he wanted some action in his life so he joined up with a flat buddy of his to beat people up.

Kanvas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1315-1561
He is known as DOUGS (Dangerous Ol' Ulterior Green Snapper). He compliments the Fair postal service also provided known as DIG (Delivery Inter-Generationally)

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
That guy that commentates for melee sometimes at Xanadu calls the turtle Franklin like on that kids show haha

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Snappers, or sometimes "Da Snapz." I think he used to be a DJ up in NY.

Last edited:

steuben

Smash Cadet
NNID
steuben
Switch FC
SW-3172-1265-3244
this thread finally inspired me to register.
my turtle's name is bowser jr. jr.

Onoh

Smash Cadet
NNID
benclaremom
His name is Desmond: An unemployed architect who's fallen into some hard times. So he participates in Super Smash Bros despite its morally ambiguous background to put food on the table for his wife and three kids.
Dude same! My Desmond was picked off up the street and taken in for Smash. He works for bacon.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Kappa
Original, I know.

Just jestin'.
I call 'im Snapper Bro
As a reference to Hammer Bros. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
All of these clever names and stories, yet I just named it after the sound it makes. ;_;

Top Bottom