• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the best way to DI this character's Dthrow?

phantoon

Smash Cadet
To use Palutena as an example, to have to DI up and away to escape dthrow -> uair, is there such a thing with Cap. Falcon? Preferably not to get knee'd. I don't know this character very deeply but I believe some of the combos are guaranteed? Anyway, yeah, is there a consistent way you should DI his dthrow or you have to mix it up all the time? Thank you.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
If you want to avoid Dthrow knee your best bet is to DI away. I don't think there's a DI that can prevent you from Dthrow Uair.

Oh and next time you want to ask a simple question please use the Q and A thread.

phantoon

Smash Cadet
If you want to avoid Dthrow knee your best bet is to DI away. I don't think there's a DI that can prevent you from Dthrow Uair.

Oh and next time you want to ask a simple question please use the Q and A thread.
I see, thanks! And sorry about that, kinda new here :B

Top Bottom