• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is Sonic's core tech/gameplan?

atzero

Smash Cadet
I am trying to pick up Sonic for PM. However I have no idea what his core tech is, or what his gameplan is. For example, with falco, he wants to spam dem lazehs, do a lot of dairs, into shines, into dairs. He loves to spike recoveries as well. Falco's gameplan is all about lazer approach + baits to get in your face. He needs to get in your face to wreck face. With Marth, he wants to fair, grab, utilt, and fsmash. He wants to play the space game.

So what is Sonic's deal? What do I do with this guy? Is he all about bait and grab ---> punish / chase? Thats about all I can do with him. Run up and wavedash back seems to be effective, but I know its not going to work when people learn the match up.

Top Bottom