• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if?

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
What if the reason there not showing us characters that we know are going to get in (like DK and Yoshi) is because they are going to completely change them like they did to Fox? I'm not just talking about visually either what if they changed the moves as well?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Since alot of people didn't approve of Fox's new appearance maybe Sakurai is hesatant to reveal the next new character or old character revamped.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Since alot of people didn't approve of Fox's new appearance maybe Sakurai is hesatant to reveal the next new character or old character revamped.
Yeah, but who cares if they don't approve of it? Honestly, I think he looks great, and if Fox plays the same as in Melee, then Fox users won't rejoice just because he looks different.

And as for not releasing new information, what's the point of releasing more news about characters that were on Melee? Nothing. Might as well stick to finishing the game, so it won't have to be released in 2008, don't you agree? I would prefer this game to release sooner than knowing Ness, C. Falcon and Ice Climbers will make it back to Smash Bros., since I already know they probably will. =/

Top Bottom