• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if.....

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
it would be cool... however how the hell would he do some of them... example Zero suit Samus, and Samus?

I think it would be cool it he copied all of their B moves though. I miss links boomerang =(

Wtfwasthat

Smash Journeyman
it would be cool... however how the hell would he do some of them... example Zero suit Samus, and Samus?

I think it would be cool it he copied all of their B moves though. I miss links boomerang =(
He has the samus metal helmet so he can do it :p
for ZSS he would get samus' ability (big bomb)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
... Wow. No one had the balls to do that yet. XD

But I'm sure he won't do that.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Well, it wouldn't be the best idea, seeing how Kirby's FS is actually good...

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
He would just copy their B Move, whatever state they are in. They would not ever suck up the opposing character's Final Smash in a untidy and messy disturbing manner.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
What happens when you inhale someone that has a smashball? Do you get the smashball?
It may not be the "what if" you're currently discussing but it's the closest thing I can think of.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
What happens when you inhale someone that has a smashball? Do you get the smashball?
It may not be the "what if" you're currently discussing but it's the closest thing I can think of.
hmmm, maybe. I don't think so though.

Mario: mama mia, I got the smash ball.
Kirby: HIIIIIIIIIII!
Mario: Holly $h!t!
*Kirby inhales Mario*
*Mario stares in terror*
*Kirby uses Final Smash*

Top Bottom