• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if....the alternate Mewtwo move thread

Marth4ever.

Smash Cadet
That's sort of.....unofficial, actually (I hope it doesn't close). The reason I posted this thread, is because in the "Taj is the best Mewtwo" forum, some ideas about Mewtwo having alternate moves came up, so I decided to make a thread where everyone can post their own ideas about alternate Mewtwo moves. On the one hand, the more analytical somebody gets, the better.
For Example
"Insert move here". "Insert animation here"."Insert hitbox here". "Insert special effects here".
"Insert priority, tempo, range, damage, knockback frames here"
On the other hand you may want to just tell an idea and not to analyze the move frame by frame. It's your call. Again, I hope it doesn't close :ohwell:

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Well if confusion was actually a useful projectile defense :/.

It would be cool if it worked like a ranged shine. Kind of like Falco reflector in brawl.

Marth4ever.

Smash Cadet
that would bring mewtwo like 15 positions up in the tier list. I also wold like to see Mewtwo using his other hand for confusion. That way, you could excecute it faster.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Maybe not a move modification but if he was the fastest out of the SSBM pokemon. Also if he was a floaty heavy weight, possibly? (Both would be cool hard to kill and fast.)

Marth4ever.

Smash Cadet
Yeah, good one. Also, if his u-throw could kill easier fast-fallers. It's a pain in the ***, if you know what I mean

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
^ Or if disable did not have poor range making it situational, imagine if it were a projectile.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Marth4ever: the u-throw kills are based on fall speed, i dk how you would fix that. it doesn't make sense that Falco dies @ 172% on FD while Bowser dies @ 125% and Ganon dies @ 128% not gonna lie.

The shadowball's charging time/start-up is just fine, charging starts at frame 18, samus's charge shot starts charging @ frame 14 its not that big a diffference. a fully charged Shadowball could reach further and move a little faster tho

Top Bottom