• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if...: Adderall Tournament

Is OP just a friggin' idiot?

• IQ so low, I can't even roll for dubs.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nah, he is an hero.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face of /b/

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0233-1984-3567
DISCLAIMER: This is not a thread discussing players who, in unethical fashion, take Addy to outperform their opponents and how the community and TO's could/should prevent it. That being said, if it comes up and/or people just decide they wanna talk about it, have at you.

I recently had a thought. A stupid, laughable thought that would get shot down irl, so I came here so we could all fantasize together. What if a smash tourney was held (any smash, but I think melee is the better option for this) and all entrants were provided with and required to ingest a dose of Adderall. It doesn't have to be Addy's, it could be any similar performance enhancer. Of course there are health risks and whatnot, but I will leave all of that to the discussion. So off you go, discuss away.

Last edited:

Professor Fizwidgit

Smash Rookie
Honestly I think it would be stupid to have a legitimate tournament do this, but if it were like a like house tourney a someone's place and it was clear before you showed up you had to do it then that would be fine. Otherwise yes you are an idiot.

Face of /b/

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0233-1984-3567
Honestly I think it would be stupid to have a legitimate tournament do this, but if it were like a like house tourney a someone's place and it was clear before you showed up you had to do it then that would be fine. Otherwise yes you are an idiot.
gg m8 thanks for the pity reply. I also think it would be terrible for any major or regional tournaments to do this. House and local tourneys sound best for this indeed.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Even if it was just hypothetical/not meant to be taken seriously, we don't allow any discussion involving/encouraging illegally taking drugs (including illegal consumption of prescription/controlled substances which both Adderall and all CNS stimulants are) for the sake of VGs

I say this as not just a staff member, but also a pharmacist. Any person that would ever actually back this idea (either by hosting or willing join) should never be taken serious in the FGC, much less in general. If all this was obvious and simply posted for the sake of it, g8 b8 m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom