• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What I need in training partners

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I'm writing this just to make it clear.

I am lightyears away at the moment, from winning a match on For Flory. I am simply not able to at the moment against complete strangers. I'm a sitting Fox figuratively. I also take going online seriously, if that matters any.

With that said, what I need in training partners are people who can critique me in real time. Give me information that will help me improve. My brain does not have the capability to simply look at a replay and take something from that alone. After each match, I need a partner I can communicate with via messaging on what went on during that match. It takes me time to adapt to play-styles, I don't have some detection system. I'm a slow learner, but retain information best that way.So, to put it short, a training partner who can articulate point blank, or come close to it.

If you can't to that much of a extent, that's okay but I just want potential training partners to know the feedback will be essential to my overall progress. I felt this information called for a thread, over just in the NNID section.

lunaticz0r

Smash Cadet
NNID
gandoe
IKBENWELLOE

add me as you said in your post on my thread, im happy to give you tips as a semi-noob myself :)

I main lil mac and can play cloud, ganon and mr-game too if you want!

Also we could skype or use faecebook for messagings eachother :)

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
You can add me if you want. I'll go on later, I'm too agitated with Smash right now to do anything online. My hands are literally shaking right now..

And yes, I can tend to take losses personally (so I can be "its more than a video game" type of people). I personally do not like the term, "Noob". Its demeaning.

We'd have to message through here, I don't have skype and I only add people I know really well on Facebook.

BlackCore8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BLCore
I will be more than happy to help you become better, I play a majority of characters. I'll add you soon and I hope there's no lag.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I will be more than happy to help you become better, I play a majority of characters. I'll add you soon and I hope there's no lag.
Okay, just once I finish shaking and can regain a bit of my composure.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I'll play tomorrow morning, I can't focus right tonight, after my experience earlier.

Top Bottom