• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What have you posted on "Support Samus!" ? (Miiverse )

Have you used the Support Samus community on miiverse?

• Yes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

iDreamTheater

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iDreamTheater
3DS FC
5472-7184-0561
Decided to give art another shot. Would have shaded a bit but I haven't a clue how to do it without making it look (even more) awful.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
This post was because my cousin wanted me to do a miiverse drawing in front of him, and I couldnt think of anything

And this I did last night because I was tired of FG and didnt know what else to do :b

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
Hey guys, I was curious to see what all you great Samus players have posted on the "support samus" community. Given that finding good posts is like pulling teeth in miiverse. Most of the time I see little kid scribbles, or derogatory remarks, I however try to post neat artwork that i can manage to do with miiverse's limited drawing peripheral.

Here are a few of mine:

some of my other Samus related posts are in the tab below

But I wanna see what you guys have posted. Please feel free to share the Samus love

EDIT: Also if you guys see any Samus related posts anywhere on Miiverse dont forget to share!
Holy ****! My eyes are burning cuz of the epicness! Sadly i can't draw ****, i leave that to talented people like you.
Good job.

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
It was pretty great the stuff I saw the few times I've been there "Don't give up, Samus Mains!" "Super missile to CS!" I think I would make one that says "Short hop air dodge > ROLL" or "Low Tier Hero" With like a scribble of Diddy or Sheik or someone getting a CS to the face.
True brother!

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
calling out some miiverse drawings out of boredom

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Hey guys, sorry its been a while but my sister had a wedding over the weekend so you know how that goes

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey

quick 1 min sketch venting my frustrations... hoping for changes on the 30th

and a return of my more detailed work

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey

Hey guys, it's been a while but I'm back in the miiverse ring. Expect more from this point on

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
I made a few posts myself, although they aren't that good.
I'll show them now (Please excuse my horrible artwork)

Top Bottom