• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happened to Kadano?

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
he's definitely not dead, as he's selling specially modified controllers these days

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
No he's not dead, and he's still active. He replied twice to a thread I was watching. While he isn't uploading videos, he at least isn't dead.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You guys could always tag him and watch the magic as he either replies or doesn't.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I was mostly just curious as to why I can't see any of his posts on his profile page.

Kadano

Magical Express
I’m not creating any new videos at the moment because there are so many people in the controller order queue. It wouldn’t really feel right to me to invest the 50+ hours I need for one video while people are waiting for their controllers, until I run out of controllers to work on at least.

I don’t know why you can’t see my posts on my profile. I can see them just fine.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I’m not creating any new videos at the moment because there are so many people in the controller order queue. It wouldn’t really feel right to me to invest the 50+ hours I need for one video while people are waiting for their controllers, until I run out of controllers to work on at least.

I don’t know why you can’t see my posts on my profile. I can see them just fine.
Weirdly enough, I can see them now. Thanks for doing what you do, guy. Your videos partially inspired me to play Smash on a different level.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla

Ayyy lmao. But yeah, you're a pretty dedicated guy! Keep it up! You're awesome :D

Top Bottom