• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does Ike Say?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I both speak Japanese and have the game, so I'll see if I can find and translate it later.

That is, unless someone else already has the translation?

GenG

Smash Lord
yeah I already new what he said during his FS, I just wanted to know all the things he says when you win and his Taunt
Taunt: "Kakugo shiro" = "Prepare yourself"
Victory 1: "Mamoru dekimono no tame, tatakau dake da" = "I fight for those I want to protect"
Victory 2: "Tekagen [???stearu] na koto, orewa amakuwanai" = "Don't hold back against me, I'm not that gentle"

Possibly...

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Taunt: "Kakugo shiro" = "Prepare yourself"
Victory 1: "Mamoru dekimono no tame, tatakau dake da" = "I fight for those I want to protect"
Victory 2: "Tekagen [???stearu] na koto, orewa amakuwanai" = "Don't hold back against me, I'm not that gentle"

Possibly...

The first one is what Roy said isn't it?

GenG

Smash Lord
It's obviously based on Roy's quote. Roy said "For those I protect, I can't lose".

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
*waggles eyebrows*

But in seriousness, I actually wasn't aware that he just said "Great AEther" XD. I hope they change that in the American version, it bothers me for some reason when characters say what's pretty obviously going on. Kind of like in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV show, where they would make up names of attacks of all the cards. That bothered me to no end. It's probably one of the main reasons why I quit the show and the game (other than the game being awful).

Top Bottom