• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Do You Guys Think Of Monstercat?

SandwichPride

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5370-0595-1635
I think Monstercat is a good EDM label. What are your favorite songs, albums, artists, and EP's from Monstercat?

My favorite artists from Monstercat: Televisor, Vicetone, Aero Chord, Pegboard Nerds, and Case & Point.

Favorite Albums: 012 - Revolution and 006 - Embrace

Favorite EP's: F.O.O.L - Knight, Direct - Wanna Know You, Draper - Perspectives

Favorite Songs: Nitro Fun - Final Boss, Aero Chord - 4U, Hellberg & Deutgen VS Splitbreed - Colide (Astronaut & Barely Alive remix)

SurrealBrain

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry to say I literally heard of this label only today. None of the names you mentioned even ring a bell, either.

That said, it's possible I might have bmped into something of theirs...without paying any sort of attention to it.

Oh well.

SandwichPride

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5370-0595-1635
I'm sorry to say I literally heard of this label only today. None of the names you mentioned even ring a bell, either.

That said, it's possible I might have bmped into something of theirs...without paying any sort of attention to it.

Oh well.
Okay. They're pretty cool. I found them out through a lot of Minecraft Youtubers (no regrets) so a lot of then use their music.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Nitro Fun is amazing, and Monstercat is a great dubstep group.

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Monstercat releases, in my opinion, are about 5-7/10 all of the time. They have quite an array of good artists, though. I thought about it, and there's certain artists who require special mention (for good or for bad reasons) above all the others:
  • Stephen Walking is popular for a reason. His releases are 8-10/10 all of the time.
  • Aero Chord is a god among men. His releases are 8-10/10 all of the time. 4U was an amazing song, and I'll die the day that Aero Chord and Droptek do a song together. It will truly be the fusion of pure EDM power.
  • Tristam is an insult to EDM. His releases are >5/10 consistently.
  • Feint is an impressive artist. I've never seen a song he's made that wasn't at least worth of a 7/10. His penchant for making songs perfect for frag videos is starting to wear off, though.

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Every artist from Monstercat is bae.

When I'm not listening to OSTs and Vocaloid, Monstercat is what I listen too.

Top Bottom