• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what do u think about my kirby?

SmashMonkeh

Smash Rookie
Good

i thought it was a really good start, but I couldn't really tell whether that Marth was really trying until he was 2 Stock Down. I'm not sure what happened then, whether your gameplay went down, his went up or both.

-Jsmash-

Smash Rookie
probably me....i tend to play worst when im winning lol...i gotta get rid of that habbit

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Its really hard to give you any advice since that marth was really bad at spacing and for some reason he seemed to let you get above him all the time and he didn't really do anything about it so you just spiked him. He should DI up whenever he is hit horizontally so he will rarely have to recover from below the stage.

Well you abused his flaws anyways.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
First of all, "Seriously, I'm scared of his Kirby, its a freaking disembodied head of doom. " that made me laugh :D

Second, you're a lot better than I thought you would be. I think we'd be a good match (red kirby vs blue kirby?!) so add me on wifi if you want, just PM me.

As for advice...I dunno. You obviously did really well, but that Marth honestly wasn't that good. It was kinda one sided (though he did get better after losing 2 stocks) kinda like my match here ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db4qAC42LM (yes I'm posting my own video in your thread, hope you don't mind :p )

Good use of Dair, you use it accurately, and are good at spiking with it. I use it, but not all that often. Need more B moves imo, just because they're cool :D I mean, Inhale is what Kirby's famous for, you should at least try to get his hat once XD

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
although you werent punished for it some of those forward smashes werent well placed. some were and some werent. and you used it a lot wich means it gets stale. i saw you tried to get in a hammer or to but he saw them coming although it is a strong move it is wicked punishable and should only be used to catch them by surprise.

otherwise was a very good kirby and i loved the dair footstool crazyness. and im not gonna critique marth but he didnt do to well in that match.

Top Bottom