• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do think about my samus?

7!11

Smash Cadet
Hi guys.
I finally had the chance to record some footage of my samus. There are 7 fights against Kato´s Samus, I will probably upload some more matches soon. Of course there are some mistakes concerning DI, combos etc. I put music in because my device is not able to record sounds. Oh and sorry for the black-white thing. -.-

----------
Samus vs Samus:

Dreamland 64

Yoshi´s Story

Fountain of Dreams

Yoshi´s Island

Pokémon Stadium

Poké Floats

Green Greens

I´m the pink (actually the light) samus btw.

Constructive critism is always welcome.^^

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I only watched the first match so far..

Good use of bombs.

Overall decent samus here are some things you need to work on:

Spacing
Tilting more (I saw like 0 ftilts)
Better use of Missles
Better edgeguarding

Other then that you look good.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I just watched the first match. I dont know to much about samus but both of you seemed to be pretty skilled with her. So nice samus and nice vid, but no advice because im just a fox player and samus noob.

7!11

Smash Cadet
Thnaks for the comments, although there are just 2 replies.

I don´t know why should space my aerials in a samusditto so much because samus can wavedash out of the shield and attack with a bomb, dsmash or something anyway.

The same thing with the ftilts - I use them actually pretty often aganist other characters but samus can easily crouchcancel the ftilt with her dsmash because of its long range.

How can I improve my missle game because I think it´s already pretty good, just watch ~1:30 min of the first video . Okay I could spam more but that wasn´t a tournament match.

You´re right my edgeguarding was bad. I should use more homing missiles to edgeguard samus. Thank you for drawing my attention on that.

Hopefully there will be a lot more comments.^^ By the way if you take a look at my crew´s (SmashEXclusive) youtube channel you will find 2 new videos of my samus against Krox´ Falco. Enjoy.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I noticed you missing some MC's..They slowed you down.

Top Bottom