• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color of Link do you use?

What is your preferred color of P:M Link?

• Total voters

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Just a fun survey I thought I'd do. I didn't add a custom option for those who usually mod their Link skin, because...yeah.

I differentiated between TP and OoT design. Please vote!

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
TP Black looks like he just got out of a burning building. I usually use my custom texture depicted in my avi, but when I can't do that I use Gold because Izaw was the homie back in the day. And Gold is one of my favorite colors. I actually think I used it before I even knew who he was.

GarmWyrda

Smash Cadet
I usually go with TP Blue 'cause I really liked how it looked on the game (both PM and in Zelda : TP). But I often go TP Gold because at first I was a Brawl player, and Izaw showed me the way !

Anyway, sometimes I change my color to OoT blue or OoT Red when I feel I must change the way I play, or just for fun when I play against squirtle -> blue it is. CF/Mario/Zelda/(fire)Fox/... -> red it is.

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
Red OoT Link if I'm not using my custom Dark Link color.

I also use SJS's Link model, since Link with pants actually is pretty nifty :)

JesteRace

Smash Journeyman
Classic black Link is where it's at. I go TP Gold for the "super saiyan" effect when I get knocked into loser's cause I'm a nerd.

Blue6969

Smash Rookie
Blue OoT. I find the blue TP color more visually appealing, but I traveled for many hours to color-match a friend of mine for the blue OoT color. It only seems fair for me to use it, while I can.

Minor 6th

Smash Rookie
Idk, something about the classic green tunic just feels so right. Deciding on my favorite color for Link is so hard though, I pretty much use them all at one point or another.

Jamble

Smash Apprentice
When I play Link, I tend to use the green OOT version. I like my Links at least a little cartoony.

Top Bottom