• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Color Looks the Best

What Color of Sheik?

• Default Sheik

• Red Sheik

• Green Sheik

• Light Blue / Purple Sheik

• White / Black Sheik

Results are only viewable after voting.

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
Title says it all, just vote in the poll :p I'm trying to see which color of Sheik most people use in the community soo yeah :p (kinda pointless but ayy lmao)

Cho

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2392-8423
Apart from myself I've never seen anyone do that - I change colors after every match... Is that... Is that alright? o.ô I don't want to go to my first tournament and make everyone hate me because I'm disrespecting someone by doing that...

Serious question btw.. not trying to be sarcastic here

Last edited:

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
Apart from myself I've never seen anyone do that - I change colors after every match... Is that... Is that alright? o.ô I don't want to go to my first tournament and make everyone hate me because I'm disrespecting someone by doing that...

Serious question btw.. not trying to be sarcastic here
Nah that's fine I usually switch from red to black/white

Jackson

Smash Lord
I almost always play white/black Sheik, I think the colors and lighter skin looks cool and makes her victory animations look good. My backup is Red though.

Top Bottom