• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character is aggressive but slows down the game?

Don Pablo

Smash Rookie
Dedede can live forever and 0 to death you if played by a savage

Last edited:

Ryuphoton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuphoton
3DS FC
2552-4567-9907
Really any character that has multiple projectiles OR a character that can space really good.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Bowser can slow down the game with his anti-approach options being so good while being
able to do some aggressive things with dash attack armor. He is bad though so you should only play him as your main
if you really like him. I use Bowser as my secondary.

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
it's a melee-like engine the game can't really be slow. But i can guess DDD and Dk are offensive player whose matches doesn't look very paced

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I'd say either Link, or Snake, but I'm not sure if anyone can really call Snake or Link all that aggressive. But honestly, what you're asking isn't really dependent on the character, it's more of a player thing. Any character can be aggressive.

Top Bottom