• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character do you see the most in For Glory?

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
zero suit samus, falcon, ness, mario yoshi, sheik, luigi, fox and diddy kong are all we will see on for glory. funny thing is that you are more likely to encounter olimar/alph than wario.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's always Mario, Luigi, Ness, Samus, Zero Suit Samus and Captain Falcon, especially that *******. My last For Glory session on the 3DS version, it was Falcons everywhere with the same overused tactic over and over and over and a million times over again. ****, it was so ****in' horrible they're making me hate him now.

Last edited:

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
Captain Falcon definitely, then followed by Ness, then probably Link? Not sure, but those do seem to be the most common whenever I decide to mess around on For Glory for a while. Little Mac is probably around there somewhere, along with ZSS and Samus. Wish there would be a larger variety; would make things a bit more interesting. u_u;

NewZen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NewZen41
Mainly Captain Falcon, usually followed by Link and a Fire Emblem rep.

Top Bottom