• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Changes Would You Like to See in Toon Link?

MrDoubleT

Smash Rookie
Not that I think the CT tier list is accurate, but it saddens me that players think of him like that (even if it could mean a buff :D)... Anyway, besides the obvious better recovery, for me I would like to see some changes to Tink that would make one of those undoubtedly top tier characters. For example, I think his boomerang should be drawn out and thrown faster, even more so than Link's (isn't Toon Link supposed to be faster than Link?), and I would like to see his bow become more of a threat, even if it means increasing the damage someone takes for stepping on the flaming arrow. Finally, what about if his dash attack had less ending lag?

Last edited:

internetmovieguy

Smash Apprentice
Toon link's back air needs to send at a slightly higher angle with a little less initial knockback.

I want to see b-air -> d-air fire spike
or b-air -> up B

RAR is faster in brawl, this needs to be fixed.

boomerang could use 1 or 2 more frames of hit stun.

Link's full charge arrow will hit toon link in his neutral stance (with his not bubble shield up) please fix that

His Recovery is Fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom