• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your mains?

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Yes, this may sound very bland and simple but let me know who you guys main and what led you to main them.

For me it goes like this.
I main Mac, Fox, Greninja, and will be maining Mewtwo when he's released. When I saw LM's release trailer I was like "HOLY CRAP NO WAY..." from the second I heard that music. Always been a huge fan of Punch Out. For GNinja I honestly didn't know much about him tbh. (I saw the trailer and thought it was going to be mewtwo but suprised it turned out to be Greninja.) But he looked so freaking cool and his playstyle looked fun. Fox: Always been a huge Starfox fan and for Mew2... I always liked him. Ever since I saw him in the Pokemon movie when I was younger I instantly found him awesome. So then I played him in melee, PM, and can't wait to pick him up in SSB4.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Sheik: Her playstyle just fits me well. I don't have any personal experiences with her.
Pikachu: Same with Sheik.
Yoshi: I've loved Yoshi for as long as I can remember, especially when I started playing Mario Party (he was always my go-to character).

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Sheik: Her playstyle just fits me well. I don't have any personal experiences with her.
Pikachu: Same with Sheik.
Yoshi: I've loved Yoshi for as long as I can remember, especially when I started playing Mario Party (he was always my go-to character).
Ah, nice ones. Sheik seems fun to play as.

JapanGuy

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon. Fast, powerful, combo heavy and flashy. Suits me better than any other character in the game.

Top Bottom