• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Dan

Smash Lord

This game is the definition of squandered potential: a very solid foundation, but higher-ups made them change a 3D platformer to tank controls because Tomb Raider was popular at the time, resulting in this being referred to as one of the worst games of all-time (which it kinda is, but again, you can see the potential seeping through). My brother wanted to buy it because Jim Henson's name was on the box (Creature Shop designed the characters), but even as a kid I knew it was gonna suck.

I kinda see this track in the same way: I enjoy it, but I could also see other people finding it annoying.

Dan

Smash Lord
The best 15-second loop in gaming history? It's so good, that it had to be looped 240 times. :grin: I'd hazard a guess they were influenced by Aquatic Ambience.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%

I've been listening to this on loop for hours on end, for several days now. It's really catchy and funky and whatnot.

Top Bottom