• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are the greatest losers bracket runs in Brawl history?

The_Cyclops

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to collect a list of the best ever losers bracket runs in all of Smash but I can't find any discussions for Brawl's side. Great losers bracket runs are a well-known phenomenon in Melee/Wii U with some shining examples being Mango in Melee at Pound 3 tearing through east coast's heavyweights to win the whole thing and ZeRo at TBH5 taking down the bracket from hell after being sent to losers early.

I know for sure that Brawl has a deep competitive history and I'm looking forward to Smash 3 to learn about it, in the mean time can anyone help me out here?

The best I've found so far is this Q&A with ZeRo http://slingshotesports.com/2016/02...zero-barrios-on-depression-and-gods-of-melee/

he mentions Apex 2014 where he beat ADHD, M2K and ESAM in a losers and suggests its probably the greatest Brawl losers bracket run. He certainly did beat a slew of top players it just doesn't match the typical length of a famed losers bracket run. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom