• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are the chances of PM for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Not saying they should make a PM for it, just wondering if it might be a possibility. As it stands, opinions on Smash 4's competitiveness are still kinda lopsided and making a new PM could bring back old characters that were lost when transitioning from Brawl like :wolf:and :lucas:with potential for custom moves of their own. Then again, PM is kinda in the grey area atm since GimR stopped uploading content and it's rarity at events is increasing because of Nintendo's assumed disapproval of the mod. So, what are the chances of a new PM?

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
Plus the only way they could add characters to Smash 4 is if the game has unused character slots, which I don't think it has this time

Foo

Smash Lord
INB4 locked.

This question has been asked a million times before and the answer is always

Last edited:

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
My bad everyone. I suspected I wasn't the only one to think of something like this, I should've probably looked around a bit before making this thread, oh well.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
The PMDT have said no, but I wouldn't put it past another group of fans doing it after the Wii U gets hacked to bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom