• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some good, difficult Kirby games?

Lord Horatio

Smash Apprentice
I've played Super Star Ultra and Kirby's Dreamland, but none of them were very challenging; what's the hardest in the series?

Ghostly ~

★ Speedrunner ★
NNID
Ghostly2500
3DS FC
0189-9740-2288
Of all the Kirby games that I played, Kirby Dream Land 3.

Try Hard Mode of Kirby Dream Land if you haven't did it before.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The series isn't really challenging to begin with on default. It's when you try to do any of the extra modes is when the difficult sort of comes into play. I'd recommend trying out Nightmare in Dreamland. It's a remake of the NES one (or just play that version). I guess the difficulty is closer to the last modes on Superstar, but it's still worth a play.

And while not traditional Kirby, play Canvas Curse! The game is a lot of fun and can get difficult when using other characters and aiming for 100 percent.

As for your question on hardest, I don't know. Maybe someone else can help out with that one.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
The Kirby series is never known for its difficulty. Its more known for its dumb fun due to the fact that you're a pink blob monster who kills and eats everything in sight :3

Anyway, I think Return to Dreamland's Extra mode is pretty challenging and its True Arena is really hard imo but you need a Wii to play Return To Dreamland.

TryrushDeppy

Smash Apprentice
If you want to play a Kirby-esque game with a challenge level that will kick your ass, check out Sunsoft's Gimmick!/Mr. Gimmick on NES.

Otherwise, Canvas Curse is the only Kirby game where I felt the main course of stages was difficult at all.

Top Bottom