• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are luigi's high priority attacks?

Joe_Sumo

Smash Apprentice
Im mostly a marth main and when i tried out luigi i struggled with his limited priority. this got especially annoying against falcos. any and all help would be appreciated.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Nair is a gift from god, pretty much all his air attacks but uair have amazing priority, but Nair is just insane

Falco's aren't too hard to deal with for me, because once you get the down b tech chase and wavedash tech chases down, you are comboing people insane, just go for the grab, use the wavedash like crazies

His limited range shouldn't be too much of a problem, you just main marth so you're used to god range. Try wavedashing into grabs, dsmashes, usmashes an ftilts, watch some ka-master videos to see how long the combos actually can go

Stick with it, maybe 2 months ago I didn't care at all for him, but now he's the most fun character to play as IMO

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I find the falco matchup to be one of the harder ones. Falco's drill shine can't be shield grabbed if l-canceled properly. Lasers are annoying and jumping over them is too slow. But a grab against a falco is so beautiful. Up throw down B chase or just wd into another grab or dsmash.

Priority wise, just nair everything. A non sweet spotted nair is a great combo starter and also a great combo breaker.

Top Bottom