• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What alt Costumes/Re-colours would you like to see?

CamZ

Smash Apprentice

This needs to happen. Not only would it be simple, but Roy fans would be pleased that their boy is represented in the new game.

Fans of the Brawl/Melee design won't be disappointed with this alt. Enthusiasts of the Sm4sh and Brawl design will get equal treatment if this alt is included.

Thats all I can really think of for now. What alt costumes do you want for our beloved blue haired swordsmen?

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I would like to see a full Roy costume myself, then we'll have all the FE characters in this game!

Another I'd like to see is Sephimarth as a color swap, I remember Sephimarth being one my favorite Brawl hacks.

Reaca

Smash Rookie
NNID
Reaca1461
I'd at least like to see colors based on different Fire Emblem lords, such as Roy/Eliwood or Sigurd.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I hope that Marth's white costume goes from a reference of Leif to a full Leif costume.

And maybe we could have Roy be an alternate costume of Lucina so that he has different properties from Marth like he did in Melee?

Last edited:

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197

This would be a great alt costume for Marth! Sure hope Sakurai notices the similarities!

Unicorn

The Most Majestic
NNID
SenseiCrumb
FE12 Marth.

Obviously quite similar to his Shadow Dragon appearance, but with enough slight differences that I would still like to see it. This is what I think of when I think of The HERO KING MARTH. Regal, Lithe but still powerful. And seeeeeeexy as heck. Get that androgynous blank faced doll from Brawl outta here. And I don't want to hear about that little girl costume he stole from Lucina in Awakening. Even if we don't get this costume though, he already looks fantastic in Smash4.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
FE12 Marth.

Obviously quite similar to his Shadow Dragon appearance, but with enough slight differences that I would still like to see it. This is what I think of when I think of The HERO KING MARTH. Regal, Lithe but still powerful. And seeeeeeexy as heck. Get that androgynous blank faced doll from Brawl outta here. And I don't want to hear about that little girl costume he stole from Lucina in Awakening. Even if we don't get this costume though, he already looks fantastic in Smash4.
Mess because SSB4 Marth is modeled after FE12 Marth already and they're even doing the same pose

Unicorn

The Most Majestic
NNID
SenseiCrumb
Mess because SSB4 Marth is modeled after FE12 Marth already and they're even doing the same pose

Hmm I thought he looked closer to his appearance from Shadow Dragon. Mainly the shorter... tassles? The bottom of his tunic I guess.

But as I already said, the differences are minor and are mostly in his body rather than the outfit itself.

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
I would love to see a Lodestar Marth outfit considering it was his special class in Awakening. Other than that, I'm fine with his alt being based off any of the previous (popular) lords/characters (Eliwood, Sigurd, Leif, etc.)

Last edited:

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Purple Marth like in Project M. Sonic got one in Smash 4. What's stopping the Hero King? ;D

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
It would be awesome to see colours based on Gharnef and Hardin, the antagonists of FE1/11 and 3/12 respectively, IMO.

For Gharnef, yellow eyes, dark green and purple clothing, and black hair. For Hardin, red eyes, red clothing with white lining and accents, brown hair, and pale skin.

One based on his wife Caeda would be sweet too. I imagine a blue cape with white and pink clothing.

Hope to see at least one of these!

Last edited:
Top Bottom