• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What about us? [1.1.5 Patch]

KashKey

Smash Cadet
NNID
KashKey
So uh, it looks like nerfs are being found more than buffs, and I have to ask... What happened to Mac? So far I'm not seeing anything on it, and I don't understand Smash enough to start experimenting...

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Personally, if there is no changes I'm happy. Little Mac could be much higher than he currently is with more rep and people learning more advanced techniques than most people give him credit for, and if we got anything changed I'd be more afraid that he'd get a nerf. Cheers to Bayonetta, Sheik, and ZSS getting nerfs, though, that makes my life hundreds of times easier!

KashKey

Smash Cadet
NNID
KashKey
If nothin' been changed,I'm all for it. It means I can figure out how to actually fighti s him without worrying about normal stuff screwing me over by Bein different.

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
If nothin' been changed,I'm all for it. It means I can figure out how to actually fighti s him without worrying about normal stuff screwing me over by Bein different.
Exactly same thought process here. I'm 35k into a Little Mac guide and I'm already having to change some stuff for characters around due to this patch, although most characters are still the same like Sheik being a god at edgeguarding and Bayonetta being annoying af.

6FinalFlame6

Smash Rookie
Exactly same thought process here. I'm 35k into a Little Mac guide and I'm already having to change some stuff for characters around due to this patch, although most characters are still the same like Sheik being a god at edgeguarding and Bayonetta being annoying af.
what do you mean by 35k into a little mac guide?

Top Bottom