• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"wget.exe missing" error when creating Project M iso

SpOoX

Smash Rookie
When using Project M iso maker, it runs through the whole batch just fine, runs all of the character processes, then I get a message that says wget.exe missing, it completes the batch afterwards regardless of the error, and when I run it with Dolphin emulator, it runs Project M fine, I can get to character select, but when I choose my character, custom skins don't show up, and when I mouse (cursor) over wario, my game crashes. Also in-game as Charizard, my game crashed upon dying. Not really sure why it incorrectly makes the iso. Any guidance would be a big help!

SpOoX

Smash Rookie
Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, if I did please direct me to where I should post this. Thanks again PM community!

Top Bottom