• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WFT's Side-B Cancel

Nyte42

Smash Rookie
Credit goes to Zenas since I just saw him on stream doing this. You can cancel Side-B immediately by shielding. This brings the ball out, but you will immediately go into special fall. You can do this very close to the ground as well as fastfall it. After landing, you can still hit the ball with other attacks while it's still out. Depending on which attack you use to hit the ball, it goes in different angles. Still testing things out, but ftilt arm seems to hit it farther and harder than most other attacks (10% from the ball if it hits, which is the same as hitting it regularly). Sorry if this has been mentioned before or if it should have gone onto another thread.

Nyte42

Smash Rookie
I need to check the other threads more closely before making posts. =X

Can I get this closed/deleted?

Top Bottom