• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WFT Crouching

GdspdUblkprzdnt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GdspdUblkprzdnt
WFT's crouch seems to present the lowest profile of any other character. I can see her crouching playing big into her meta as it invalidate's practically every other character's grab as far as I can tell, making it a good tool in lieu of her shield. Her down tilt also comes out faster when she's already crouched making for a good punish. How does everyone feel about it? Am I completely off on this one?

EDIT: I just found out that Rosalina can boost grab to scoop downed opponents of the ground which would make crouching a poor position to be caught in.

Last edited:

Destroyer_Bravo

Smash Rookie
Crouching transitioning right into a down tilt (pretty decent attack) always is nice. Also, she can do pushups for movement.

FiXalaS

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
4293-9334-7517
Crouching has saved me alot

also pushups to jab is great.

GdspdUblkprzdnt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GdspdUblkprzdnt
So her crawl is a significant movement option? Interesting. Is this for appriaching, positioning, squaring off? This this add start up lag to shield

Yusty

Smash Rookie
Anyone know if the crouch extends the horizontal hurtbox? For example would it be possible to crouch Lil' Mac's dash attack? I know that the crouch dodges Shiek's F-Smash.

Top Bottom