• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weston, FL Cypress Bay High School Brawl Tournement 4/18!!!!

NewBilf

Smash Rookie
Ok well I live in Weston which is South East (Broward County) Florida and the high school there is having a Brawl tournament. We had a Melee tourny a few months ago and it was pretty fun and I know a lot of people showed up. Well the AOIT club is having a Brawl tournament on 4/18. Tickets are 5 bucks sold at lunch or room 449 and there will be Pizza and Drinks for sale there. Anyone can come as long as you buy a ticket. If you need one contact me on AIM at NewBilf or you might even know me at school, my name is Drue. We will be going by whatever the set rules are (3 stock no items). The prizes are a copy of brawl which you can return for a free 60 bucks and 25 and 10 dollar gift cards. I am new to the Smash community and would like to meet fellow people to Smash with in Weston because Spring Break is happening and it would be the perfect opportunity to meet some smashers to play with. Also if you do not go to the school or have no way of seeing me to purchase the ticket, I can put 5 dollars down for you and just pay me there. So bring your controllers and come play Brawl with us on 4/18!

SupaSkaMasta

Smash Rookie
Hah, my best friend won a $60 Gamestop card at that tourney. I Can't go to this one- I have a trip to Ohio for a drumline championship. =\

NewBilf

Smash Rookie
Well I would love to have a Weston Smashfest sometime over spring break. I used to go to this place called ZP a lot before it moved to it's new location if any of you know of it. Also my name is Drue and I am a Junior.

NewBilf

Smash Rookie
Haha well I have been to the new ZP a few times just to hang out. I know a lot of people there and felt like chilling with them again. I was never big in Melee competitively, just played for fun at ZP. I used to go there when Pills and all them went there (if you know who that is) I planned on going to that tourny so I will see you there. Whats your name Linguini? Maybe I have seen you around school?

SupaSkaMasta

Smash Rookie
Hey, you're Brazilian Danny's friend! (McScruff)

What a small world, didn't think there'd be so many people from our little town of weston! A smash fest sounds great anytime, really. We could get a ton up since summer's comin up soon.

Btw, my name's Nick Gleason.

NewBilf

Smash Rookie
Alex Campos

Me.

the guy that had to leave along with kyle farach until people felt comfortable hosting smash tournaments at cypress cause they didnt want us to clean up.

bummer.

Yeah I know who Kyle is. I think I remember you from that halo/ssbm club at school.

Top Bottom