• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Western Texas & Southern New Mexico Brawl Masters Tournament

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Announcing the Western Texas & Southern New Mexico Brawl Masters Tournament!!!

This Tournament will be held at the Hollywood Video location on 10670 North Loop Dr., just outside El Paso, TX. Entry fee will be $5. Everyone who pre-registers a game between now and August 21st at any participating Hollywood Video or Game Crazy location will also receive automatic entry into the Tournament. Mention the store location and/or General Manager Kirk Vasquez when pre-registering.

The first 8 participants who arrive on August 22st with a Wii Console with all characters unlocked will receive free entry into the Tournament. By being granted free entry, you understand your console will be used in the Tournament. All participants who qualify are solely responsible for their Wii Consoles.

1st Prize: ANY Game of your choice for any system, BRAND NEW still factory sealed!!!

2nd Prize: $20 Value Wii Points, Xbox LIVE Points, PSN Points, or $20 Store Credit

3rd Prize: Free Game Crazy Coupon Sheet, w/ various coupons redeemable at any local Game Crazy location

Other games, ranging from Madden to UFC to Fight Night will be available for all participants for free play all day, or for a nominal fee for non-entrants.

Tournament time TBA.

Tournament Rules & Regs have been posted:
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=104348

I hope to get a lot of people in the El Paso and Southern New Mexico area to come to the Tournament.

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
The Pre-Registration and Venue Times info has been posted on the AiB site. I hope to see a lot of people there!

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Western Texas etc. Brawl Tournament is just 3 days away. I hope lots of you come. I'd like a really big turn-out!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Gonna be honest. With prizes like that, you won't be able to get El Paso to even attend. And they live there. How do you expect to get NM to come with no prizes(practically.)

Top Bottom