• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Werekill/sw96: EITHER OF YOU I DON'T CARE ANYMORE Starts!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOUR NAME IS IN THE TITLE!

Okay! All of these threads have the same OP so don't worry about reading over the other ones. This is a very straightforward concept, you just take turns writing a story. There are a few rules I'd like to set in order to make this as effective as possible.

1. NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION. This is a BIG rule. I want to see every little bit of the story's development in this thread. And no, talking about it on AIM and posting a log is not okay.
2. There is no out of context. Everything you put in here becomes part of the story you're telling. That means if you break down and get mad at your partner and cuss him out, one of the two of you will have to find a way to justify that happening.
3. Don't be a ****. Don't go out of your way to ruin other people's stories. In the same fashion, don't be 100% dedicated to only getting what you want done too.
4. Don't write a novel each post. This rule was something I had a hard time with since I am trying to make this as free range as possible. Just don't overwhelm your partner with more story than they can handle is what I'm getting at.

Knowing myself, I've forgotten some rule again. Refrain from posting in this thread until you're planning to start the story.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Well it all started when i was 2.My life was a bad childhood when i was 2 my parent got a divorce and i never see my dad often its a shame.I lived in southpark, houston the most dangerous part of the city.
i got alot in fights in the streets when i was only 11. i got bullyed in school but i got sick of it i told him too fight me .It was a fat kid i so mad ill throw a chair across the room.

When i was 13 me and my mom moved to houston texas and leave my bad childhood.
I visit south park sometimes but my bad memories still haunt me this day.

My real name is samuel abeja
i won that fight i just kicked him he's legs are weak points for fat people.

So i got a brother and a sister.
now i have a great life head of me.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
As the credits for "Samuel Abeja: **** My Life, a movie by Alien Vision" rolled across the screen, Jack took inventory of the last hour and a half of his life. His hobby, watching both good and terrible movies, was a great way to relax, so he didn't consider it completely a waste of his time.

He smiled as he talked to the air within his empty apartment. "Still, at least now I know a fat person's weak point. Kicking in the legs is a good deal cheaper than just wasting a bullet or two."

Chuckling at his little joke, he stood up, walked over to his bookshelf, and started taking the third row of books off the shelves. After this task, he felt around for the edges of the removable panel that he put in a year ago. Using his fingernails, he found the edge and pried the panel open, revealing a small arsenal of pistols, knives, and other assorted weaponry.

He took the time to arm himself, relishing the sounds of rounds being put into magazines. This well-practiced task made a mechanical rhythm that, to his ears, was one of the most relaxing noises in the world. Both pistol loading symphonies ended with a sharp sound as he rammed each magazine home, and he softly put his two babies into their holsters.

Satisfied with this task, he moved on to the knives, placing them in various hiding places all over his body. There wasn't a rhythm to this task, but he still appreciated the cool feel of metal against his skin.

He looked himself over one last time before putting on the rest of his clothes, and he breathed in the fresh smell of detergent as he slipped into his shirt.

Afterwards, he picked up the remote and turned off the television, smoothly erasing with a single press the low, static sound that had been pervading his apartment. The sharp contrast of noise to sudden silence made his ears tingle with the pleasurable change.

Now that he was ready, the walk to the door gave him time to take a few good breaths of fresh, air-conditioned atmosphere before putting on his shoes, opening the door, and walking out. After closing and locking said door, he began to whistle a tiny little melody that he composed on the spot.

When you work for one of the largest crime families in the country, you have to grow to appreciate the little things in life.

Pachinkosam

My life was every different from anothers.It was in my face all the time i was to blind to see it i never looked at the bright side. the pain of a young and strong human being.
Its true i was born with alcohol my dad was a druken man lost in the bar and sleep out side of his bar.
my dad was a good man but we shows wes true color.Every day i wake up in the morning the smell of alcohol and the cooler full of beer and cans of beers in the garage door.

But my mom got sick of it .Got mad of rage inside of her i never knew
my dad and mom were talking about divorce it was for days.

Was only 2 but my mom told me when i was 6 years old and i miss the house it was amazing.
but my thing was drawing and playing my ps2 in my house we were not poor.

were a family of good health my blood was cold as a frog.
School is hard when it comes to math it so hard. i wish i was smart like the other kids. i was jealous
i see my dad every saturday and sunday and i go back to my mom i wish they can go back together and love me who i am.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Damn, I've got to stop thinking about that awful movie, Jack thought to himself. Of course, considering his current situation of being locked in a cramped, empty room, there were a lot worse things to think about.

The job had been simple. The orders were to just go in, scare the shop owner into paying his 'insurance' money, and leave. Nothing bad was supposed to happen; in fact, he was supposed to be merely showing the younger recruits how it was supposed to be done.

Well, obviously, it all went to hell. The store owner pressed a silent alarm under his counter, and Jack and his boys left before the cops showed up. However, before they made it to the safe house, a car slammed into his, and everything went black.

When he finally came to, he was in this nasty, smelly room. He felt like he had been there for hours, and nothing had really changed.

Jack looked up. The door was opening, and he was ready to see the *******s who put him here.

The door opened, revealing to him his captor... and his face looked... shockingly familiar.

"What the ****? Samuel Abeja?"

Pachinkosam

Call me sammy for short. But my dust of wind flows in my eyes and i see nothing but the way of life as i live my new life and i make that frown go upside down. i never say bad words its just the man putting you down and i heard if you say bad words it hurts god.

you never told me you're life and every curios as i keep my head up. i think school is a waste of time i can be doing something awesome and cool in my time.
as a 15 year old i never think of the past and i will never think back of the haunt of hell.
i got a bunch of friends and foes but may i say the word foe as i say it.

i draw as entertain my self and draw anime as yu yu hakusho but i just cant see bleach,one piece,naruto

As much i like watching that i just dont give a you know what.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Images of the terrible movie flashed through Jack's mind as Samuel nodded his head. Why was this movie character standing in front of him?

Samuel smiled and said, "Call me Sammy for short, Mr Jack. I have an offer for you, which is why I brought you here."

"Well this is a damn good way to get my attention, eh?"

Sammy chuckled. "Indeed it is. Now, you see..."

He reached for his wrists.

"My species needs to breed."

He pulled off his hands as if they were gloves, and tentacles immediately shot out of the end of his arm and wrapped around Jack. With his other hand, Sammy prepared a syringe. "Unfortunately for you, we do not care what gender we use." He stepped closer to Jack, relishing the look of fear in Jack's eyes. "We reproduce through injecting our DNA via any means. Don't worry; you'll live through multiple births. However..."

He stabbed Jack with the syringe. "You won't be sane for most of your time as a drugged breeding stock for us." He pushed down the end of the plunger, sending a fluid into Jack's veins.

Jack, feeling the effects of what he assumed to be an anesthetic, looked up at his captor one more time before falling into a deep sleep. "I'll kill you for this," he sleepily muttered.

At this, Sammy laughed at his now sleeping prisoner. "Good luck killing me, a member of the galactic Genticle race." Pulling back his tentacles into his arm, he wiped off the end of a few of his evil tendrils. Birthing fluid had, unfortunately, leaked out of a few in all of the excitement.

Pachinkosam

i want to know you better my friend as you see my story is sad and haunt me as i said.
Am not popular at school but i got my reason as my duties as a human being.

Because today is history and tomorrow is a mystery my friend.
i continue my journey as a 15 year old.And a young boy
when its time too go to the spotlight you will know my friend.

For now my friend i got alot of story in my life.

Top Bottom