• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're starting our own clan for brawl(atm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shennux

Smash Rookie
Attn: Plz read the whole post.

By we I mean me a close associate and maybe even you(Im talking to you reader).

Ginga and I(Shennux) are starting a new clan in brawl and am looking for another person to complete our triad.

We want someone who can be a good neutralizing force , which simply means someone who we can go to if we argue someone who has sound judgement and can stay calm in hard times and situations. This may be like i'm asking for perfection but i wouldn't be asking for such characteristics if i didn't know they existed.

So anyways here's what we'll do im about to lay down a simply questionnaire:

How old are you(yes this is vital to many things in most cases):

Have you been in any previous organizations/clubs(this does not only mean clans we would like to know also about Organizations/charity clubs/social clubs all the like to get a better picture of you.

Describe yourself( yes i did put certain characteristics i would like but that is just my preference which really means nothing in the whole of things. Just tell us about you who knows we may pick you.)

Why do you want to join(anything less then two sentences is inexcusable we don't really ask for highly intellectual people just people who aren't *super lazy* mild laziness is excepted:) )

Well that's all you may post your form here if you want but i find it would be better if you posted it to one of my many email addresses Shennux@gmail.com,Shennux@hotmail.com
Shennux@aim.com, Shennux@yahoo.com

We'll be selecting 3 possible candidates out of the posts received. So try your hardest.

Ps. In submitting the post to one of the emails or on this forum plz take the text in parentheses out .. goodluck again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom