• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're missing what's truly important about Sonic's return

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Sonic's quills are finally not made of soggy pasta! They retain their proper shape, with minimal movement. This is really, really good news.

... Am I the only person who was bothered by that in Brawl? =P

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Should not this be in the Sonic part of the character discussion thread?

Probably, but I'm not a huge fan of obeying the order of things. It was mostly a joke thread just to troll, since I haven't been on in months and wanted a distraction from work for a little bit. I'm sure if a mod is bothered by it, it'll get moved or deleted, or I'll be banned or whatever. I quite frankly wouldn't be bothered, since I shouldn't be wasting time on here anyways. =P

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Sonic's quills are finally not made of soggy pasta! They retain their proper shape, with minimal movement. This is really, really good news.

... Am I the only person who was bothered by that in Brawl? =P
That's a weird thing to notice.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I wish I enjoyed anything Sonic brought to the table. I didn't like how he played in Brawl much, I didn't like the level he brought, and the music/AT was okay. Ou tof Megan, Paccy, and Sanic, I think he is the least appealing to me. (Most people would say Pac-Man is, I'm sure) But at least Pac-Man has the prospect of an interesting moveset.​

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well Hex, I was gonna ban you, but it's easier to just move the thread, so you've dodged a bullet this time. :troll:

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
THANK YOU!! I was always sooooo bothered by that crap. Like its not ****in hair its SPIKES, **** doesnt move like an angels locks through water.

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
I hated Sonic's quills in Brawl. They were too flimsy and every single movement I made had Sonic's quills flying everywhere like a Medusa. I was just as happy as you are to see that his quills were fixed.

Top Bottom