• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well that's new!

Stilll Alive

Smash Cadet

Minor detail but definitely was needed, very helpful now being able too see the abilities instead of memorizing colors

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Wow, nice catch!
Damn, even something as small as that looks cool.

Sui

Smash Cadet
NNID
sui892001
3DS FC
5344-0231-3607
At least I don't have to guess if I'm switching to jump off screen
This would be SUPER useful for this. But I kind of got the impression that the indicator would only show on the active Monado art? As in, once it activated, it would show, but not while cycling through. Which would be slightly less useful for offscreen because you'd have to wait additional milliseconds while falling.

But I don't recall from the Direct if they showed it at all while they were swapping through. I only caught the Kirby one, myself. Did anyone else see?

This would be SUPER useful for this. But I kind of got the impression that the indicator would only show on the active Monado art? As in, once it activated, it would show, but not while cycling through. Which would be slightly less useful for offscreen because you'd have to wait additional milliseconds while falling.

But I don't recall from the Direct if they showed it at all while they were swapping through. I only caught the Kirby one, myself. Did anyone else see?
Check the social thread at my post

It's probably the latest one as of this moment

Last edited:

Sui

Smash Cadet
NNID
sui892001
3DS FC
5344-0231-3607
Ah, time stamp and everything. Ignore me then, my worries are unfounded. >.> Thanks!

I like this change, but my only complaint is they're not color-coded, so if you're player 1 being the red slot, & currently have Shield mode on, it won't be yellow for easier color visual.

At least I can read engrish & kanji (I can't read kanji)
It is color coded

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BKJP-3D-Y&index=7&list=PLZLCn6eOKOyE-p_si0xYc6cGVbG6HKTA4

This video shows that not only can you see the forms switch before locking one in like berserker01 mentioned, you can also clearly see when a Monado Art is about to wear off. Pretty useful.
Nice it's like a 5 second blinking warning! And that's for regular MArts I'm assuming with confidence. I noticed it flashes once as the Art activates, so that's neat too.

Can't wait to see the visuals for DMArts & HMArts.:awesome:

Lol if every HMArt's countdown starts almost right after it activates. .:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom