• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well Hello

WusijiDR

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wusiji
I'm Jake from Chicago. Ive been playing Smash for a long time now and I never noticed how big the scene was for this pokey ol party game until the Smash Brothers documentary came out (as I'm sure you all have heard a thousand times already). I play all the Smash's. I prefer N64, but I'd like to think that I'm getting a lot better at PM and Melee. My main is always Jigglypuff specifically because when I was younger Jiggly "sucked" and I wanted to prove everyone wrong.

Other stuff
  • My screen name comes from Pokemon Vietmanese Crystal. Search it in YouTube (cant post link).
  • I work with a soccer stats company basically, which complements my obsession with soccer
  • I was part of the Soul Caliber 2 scene a long time ago
  • I might be the worst Marvel vs Capcom player in history
If you have any questions for some reason just ask. Hope to see you all at some tournaments

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha ha, I'm pretty sure you're not the worst player in Marvel vs Capcom :p

Welcome to Smashboards though!

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to Smash Boards! I know a lot of players saw the Smash Documentary and one of those players are you! Hope to see how competitive you are around here.

Top Bottom