• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Inn! A Hearthstone Thread

Rynozilla

Doesn't Need Anyone
NNID
Midori-Ryno
3DS FC
4871-3209-8796

For those interested in the game, beginners, and even pro players, all are welcome here!

First off, what IS Hearthstone? Well, to put it simply, it's Magic: The Gathering, but extremely simplified. I, personally, imagine it almost like an RPG, the way minions have health and attack.

To those who want to make Hearthstone buddies, the format's gonna be identical to that of the HearthPwn friend thread.

Battletag: Rynozilla#1209
Region: US
Usual Play Times: 4-9 PM EST on Weekdays, all day on Weekends.
Level of Experience: Intermediate
Preferred Heroes: Priest (all I'm good with, sadly ;; )
I’m Looking For: Sparring partners, good friends to chat with about stuffs
Tell us something about you: Likes pizza, is very fabulous

Remember, really only post all that information if you're looking for some friends, it's not required!

To start out this thread's first discussion, I propose some questions. How do you feel about the whole "Standard vs. Wild" debate? Do you like how Blizzard's pushing out the old to make standard play easier for new players? Will you be playing Standard or Wild more? I'd love to hear your opinions!

Top Bottom