• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to me

Is it better to start competitively on project m or melee?

• Total voters

NIB_NEB

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am NIB_NEB. I'm one of the noobs that watched the documentary. I've been playing smash for years, just never knew there was a competitive community til the documentary because I live in South Carolina and there's (as far as I know) a pretty small community here. I've been a lurker here for a month or so, but I just decided to make an account, so yeah, hi.

Morbi

Scavenger
Did you just welcome yourself? I suppose I am not needed here. :troll:

Hello, NIB. I am not even going to bother with the second portion of your name. That is too much for me to process at once. Nope.

Regardless, I voted on Melee. Project M is great fun and there are more viable characters, the community is more diverse (Brawl players and Melee players converge and whatnot). However, I prefer Melee. Project M undergoes far too much balancing and it is more fun to play a game and be aware of the meta-game without it changing all of the time. Just my opinion, of course. I enjoy Project M as much as the next person. THOSE COSTUMES!

So yeah, hi.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
As far as your poll question, whatever you feel like playing the most is honestly what you should go with. Both games are fun competitively, so it's just a matter of preference really. If you use Ganondorf, you'll have the most fun, but let me keep my bias away from you.

Have fun!

Top Bottom