• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to compton 7/9 smashfest/tournament

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
High low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

709 S.Bradfield
Compton Ca 90221

Just keeping it real...........

Sunday tournament :chuckle: cuz you know how we do it......

sign up at 11 am till 12 and it starts at 12:30 pm cuz you know a ***** can't wake up that early........but i will still try to run things smoothly

****TV's and cubes would be cool if you can provide********

5$ for singles 10$ for teams

60/30/10 will be the splitzzzzz

Free play after the tourney till when ever :psycho: and ask DSF for smash tips =)

********MLG rules*********

Contact info
310 632 5265
Aim
DieSuperFly1

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
haha special hand shake loll maybe i will on the next tourney ^^ so who ever comes will know the hand shake

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm one lives in sb the other in vv i dont think so lol u got this though ^^ cuz ill probly be in compton all weekend u know how we roll LOL

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
EzynJAY, If i would need a ride back home, could you do me this favor if i do. I live in torrance. What do you say. Couse i could get a ride there but not one back.(Please say maybe.)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha i could probly rent a school bus and take everyone......in socal XD naw i dont know adolex i dont think im going in my car

bamcam

Smash Rookie
smash 64

whats up is this smash tournament n64 or melee, and how much is the buy in and cash prizes??

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
bamcam said:
whats up is this smash tournament n64 or melee, and how much is the buy in and cash prizes??

It might be 64 but you never know when it comes to these things. Im usually always surprised when I show up to a tourney. You never know what to expect.

Yea, Jay is too nice. Giving out rides like that to everyone. Thanks, I mean it. XD

bamcam

Smash Rookie
N64

thanks alot. do you know if they got any old school tournaments for N64?

ssmaki2002

Smash Rookie
Everyone is talking about going, what about tv's and cubes, someone taking them? I can maybe bring my cube but not sure about TV

Top Bottom