• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weirdest thing happened to me!

Starstriker

Smash Rookie
I was just fooling around with wolf:psycho: in a 3stock match trying to the side-B move that gets me to the center of the stage and died twice with him =( and on my last life I revived with the smash ball in me and used my special. SO when I went back to the items they were turned to none and only the smash ball was turned on. I tried it with everyone else and it didn't work only wolf did it so anyone can explain to me what happened?(sorry if someone else posted this =( )

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
It's called a pity smash. You can get them even with all items turned to none. Any character can get pity smashes (if you die to quickly or to often).

LANDMASTERED!

Smash Rookie
Pity smash lol........ Anyways yeah, if you are loosing, or more in particular LAST PLACE, then you should be able to get the Final Smash as you revive. This Final Smash cannot be knocked out of you. If you recall, people can loose there final smashes and smash balls by being damaged and hit. When you get one by being Last Place, you will not loose your final smash. Sadly having this means you are last place in the battle and this happens uncommonly. This "pity smash" usually is there to piss people off or hopefully change the tides of battle.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's called a pity smash. You can get them even with all items turned to none. Any character can get pity smashes (if you die to quickly or to often).
Not completely true. Only the Smash Ball needs to be turned OFF to disable Pity Final Smashes.

If items are turned OFF, but the Final Smash is turned ON, then Pity Final Smashes are possible.

Top Bottom