• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Wario-Man glitch

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
So, today I was playing around as Wario with items on on the WarioWare stage against Captain Falcon. I get a Smash Ball and turn into Wario-Man, cream some Capt. Falcon., and get an item capsule. In it is a hammer. So, I take the hammer and am about to pwn some Falcon when the hammer loses its head. My Wario-Man FS ends when the hammer is in effect, and then I just kind of jump around until I hit Captain Falcon with the headless hammer. Better yet, the hammer lasts another full duration.

Anyone else think this is a bit silly?

PS. - My thought is that the hammer got "reset" when I turned back into Wario, and somehow the game thought it hadn't lost its head, because that happened before my Final Smash ended. It might work with Giga Bowser too, I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to try now.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Yeah, it seems it does reset it. I've noticed that if you b-up during wario-man, and it ends before you touch the ground, you can perform another b-up as normal wario. I've saved myself like that before and won the match lol good ****.

Top Bottom