• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird stuff recently

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
I was bored last night, so I started facing level 9 CPUs, lol. A couple weird things happened, though.

If they picked up a box and I threw my boomerang (Link) at them at near the same time they picked it up, they would get hit and the box would just dissapear, leaving behind no item. o_O

Also when I died, they were holding a Ray Gun, and they kept firing it in different directions rapidly until I got back on the field. >_>

I was facinf a Fox on corneria (if that's what it's called) and we were on the right, under the wing. Fox grabbed me with my back against the wing and he kept chainthowing me from 0% to about 60% >_>.

Are any of these things normal? =P

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Never heard of the Fox chainthrowing one.
The ray gun one...meh. Computers are weird.
Disappearing boxes doesn't seem too weird.
On a side note, whenever I throw the Beam Sword, it seems to disappear in front of their face about half the time...which I find totally lame.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
Hey, that beam sword thing was happening to me too. I would throw it, but even when it seems like it should have hit them, it just stops an inch short and disappears. >_>

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was facinf a Fox on corneria (if that's what it's called) and we were on the right, under the wing. Fox grabbed me with my back against the wing and he kept chainthowing me from 0% to about 60% >_>.
holy ****ing ****!!! the cpus are learning! everyone prepare for the robot uprising post haste! we haven't a minute to spare!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
that beam sword throwing thingy...you wouldnt happen to be throwing it when theyre on the ground, are you? the sword is so long, it can hit the ground sooner than you think. and the fox uair thingy...do u even know how the cpus are like? theyll attack you alright.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Talking about level 9s.
Some dude (abc) said he was good and could beat a level 9 easily. I made him face a lv9 CF, 5 stock no items hyrule.

He got 4 stocked.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Talking about level 9s.
Some dude (abc) said he was good and could beat a level 9 easily. I made him face a lv9 CF, 5 stock no items hyrule.

He got 4 stocked.
You should have recorded it.. omfg thatd be hilarious to watch, especially if you saved the chatlog too.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I only recorded a part of it, opened my recorder after seeing how hilarious it was. I don't have the logs tho, I wanted to save 'em but couldn't. It crashed or something, can't remember :\
I'm not even sure who he took...Link, I think, or Kirby or Fox, VS level 9 CF

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
They Uair combo better than me...what jerks. Once you're in, it's like they somehow do this ladder of Uairs. Silly computers.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Not until they rack up about 40some damage...
It's like...fullhop Uair, jumping Uair, falling Uair, then more Uair...
Computers are too good.

Top Bottom