• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

weird online experience is it new unknown cheats?

Manaboy

Smash Cadet
Hello all, I wanted to ask a question to all PAL (EUR) player of SSBB.

Hay any of you come across a Wolf that can freeze a game in basic brawl by howling? He howls and the game freeze then works again then he howls again and the game freeze then works then he howls two times then the game freeze and I get DC’ed and I assume every one in that game gets done too.

Do let me know, this is starting to remind me of the PSO days…you’ve been FSODed…Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz……

Also on two occasions, like 6 or 7 player slots appeared as soon as the level loaded then I got DC’ed

And another time my slot p1 had some other player and my Ike was P3 and I couldn’t control like it was spectator mode or something

Let me know if anyone experienced this

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I have'nt experienced what you did but I did experience that you can fight in the training room.

nightmar3

Smash Rookie
I have experiencenced this once not with wolf but i was p3 and i did not move im pressin buttons but it wont work i just rested my wii i never do basic brawl now i only do team battle

Top Bottom