• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Little Glitch

HabiT

Smash Apprentice
*Sorry if this has already been discovered. I searched and found nothing on it*

So, I was just messing around at 5 in the morning, fighting cpu Luigi, and accidentally did this cause I was pretty irritated with the cpu's insane insta-blocking skills >.>. Anyways, when I did Wolf's >b to recover on Final Destination, I wailed on >b and whenever I hit the edge, I did it again instantly.

With some experimenting, it just seems like there's a very particular spot you have to hit the edge to pull this off. Whenever this glitch occurs, Wolf becomes fully recovered.

I think this may be the same kind of thing as Pit's/Link's/TL's arrow glitch, and Falco's laser glitch (how they can stick to the edge and stay, doing damage when someone touches it). Who knows?

This glitch seems useless, except for the knowledge of it. Just keep this in mind for whenever you happen to hit the edge and not grab it, that you're probably fully recovered unless you just held down or away from the edge. So don't give up and die if this inconvenience occurs. As soon as I find my Dazzle, I'll post a short clip of it just cause it's pretty cool.

*Update* - This can also happen with Marth's ^b. Pretty nice to know this, seeing as how I've had this problem a lot with Wolf and Marth. I'm continuing the experimenting, with mostly just the irritation of cancelling my >b and falling to meh death. >.<

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
its called light stepping. Yes been discovered. Usually to jump right away afterwards.

Top Bottom