• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird link up b

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Was just playing a match on console on hyrule, link vs falcon. I was on the far left part of the stage with the slanted side. I did my up b to finish off a combo off the edge and it didn't carry me up, I fell downward while doing it. Anyone know how to pull this off with consistancy? I tried it again and couldn't reproduce it.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I think you just gotta run off a ledge and do a ground up+b just before falling, which will make you slide and go down. I did it once, 'ts in the credits of pain in the ego

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Link's Trisending up b. Ant-d made a video about it. Its one of the very hard things i can do. Sadly i wish i could trade it for fox's infinite

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
I rarely play Link and I've only did it once, completely unintentionally, ended up killing my teammate T.T

metaknight007

Smash Cadet
i think there i have seen a thread like this before. you have to press the up b just before you are falling off the ledge.

edit: if you are doing the upb on dreamland and the wind blows you off you can fall while doing up-b

Top Bottom