• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...weird glitch.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I was playing on FoD with Peach against my friend's YL.

So I pulled out a bomb with down-b, and when I threw it, it stayed in one spot, floating, for about 5 seconds, then it exploded. Even though nothing was there anymore, anytime someone crossed where it was, they'd get knocked back and recieve 35 damage, as if hit by a bomb. That happened about 4 times then it stopped, and you could cross that area normally.

Can someone tell me how this happened or maybe it was just a one time thing?

Imagine what would happen if one could control this, not only with bombs, but with turnips. You can like, make an invisible lasting edgeguard, or put a line of them on the floor...and Peach's aerial priority is high so...:p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Imagine what would happen if one could control this, not only with bombs, but with turnips. You can like, make an invisible lasting edgeguard, or put a line of them on the floor...and Peach's aerial priority is high so...:p
That's the EXACT same response when someone crossed with the turnip glitch XD

So yeah, that being said, it's a glitch, and a rare one at that. It's just like the turnip glitch only it's a bomb this time. And...if someone managed to control it, which is really impossible, then Peach would be banned *thinks of a floating stich near a edge. laughs evily* >D

So yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a once in blue moon type of glitch :p

Top Bottom