• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird glitch on Pokemon Stadium

Myztek

Smash Ace
My friend and I were playing Pokemon Stadium today, C. Falcon vs Samus.

I power shielded his ledge-hopped charge shot as the stage was transforming back to normal and it got stuck in the forming platform and just pulsated there for a little while. It was pretty neat, and I'd never seen it before.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this is related but pikachu's thunderbolt gets stuck on the battlefield edges if you are spaced correctly. Maybe its the same programming concept?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
The same thing happens with Pikachu's thunderbolts. If you go into the crack in the tree when Pokemon Stadium is in it's Fire.. Cycle, and roll backwards into the side of the tree with the platform extending off of it two times, then thunderbolt, Pika's thunder will get stuck in the middle of the platform and start to buzz.

Maybe it's the same, maybe not. Just throwing this out there.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think it has something to do with a sudden collision, it doesn't recognize why it stops so it just hovers there until it hits an actual hitbox....

Just my two cents on it

Top Bottom